2015 was the first year for Fairfield Publishing and we got off to a great start. As we move into 2016, we want to take a few minutes to celebrate the success of our first year.
To start with, 5 Fairfield Publishing Authors wrote #1 Best Selling Books in 2015.
- Elanor Miller
- Susan Vail
- Isabell Weaver
- Vivian Wells
- Emily Woods
In addition to having individual Best Selling Books, two more authors contributed to #1 Best Selling Boxed Sets.
- Diane Burkholder
- Catherine Hughes
In total, there were 22 #1 Best Selling Books from the above 7 authors in 2015. Some of them were Best Sellers in multiple categories.
- Unexpected Romance by Elanor Miller
- Letting Go by Susan Vail
- Rebekah’s Quilt by Isabell Weaver
- Mary’s Buggy Ride by Elanor Miller
- Pearl of the West by Emily Woods
- The Girl from Ruby Ridge by Emily Woods
- For Richer Not Poorer by Emily Woods
- Millie’s Texas Cowboy by Emily Woods
- Alice and the Texas Law Man by Emily Woods
- A Christmas to Remember by Emily Woods
- Amish Christmas Play by Isabell Weaver
- Christmas Surprise by Vivian Wells
- Christmas Baby Miracle by Emily Woods
- A Bride & A Baby for the New Year by Emily Woods
- Fairfield Amish Romance Volume 1 Boxed Set
- Lessons of Love Boxed Set
- Fairfield Amish Romance Volume 2 Boxed Set
- Unexpected Love Boxed Set
- Mail Order Brides of Gold Creek Boxed Set – Volume 1
- Stories of Hope & Love Boxed Set
- Amish Love Stories Boxed Set
- Amish Christmas Boxed Set